Wednesday 3 February 2016

Fancy

Morning and hello! Welcome to another emty from card post from me this week. :( I couldn't do my card for The Paper Shelter either. It's just like yesterday when nothing is working for me. That means I try to rest my joints for a while since it might help them recover a bit.

My meds are making me feel tummy sick, and without them too much pain. Trying to figure out how to balance it all, but it's hard thing to get working.

Ok, now the theme over The Paper Shelter this week is Fancy - add lots of details. Make a pretty card/creation and decorate it pretty. Then add your creation to our challenge. You can enter up to three times and two of the cards don't even have to have a TPS image on them. Only the third one. Nice and easy!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. 

Ok then, now lets go play over at the Paper Shelter. I hope that you will play along with us. 

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: