Tuesday 28 April 2015

Easel does it!

Morning and hello! It's busy week here at my little blog corner. Hope you're all doing fine. Myself have a bit of an earache and a sore throat. I hope that is the cold which is playing games with me, otherwise it's the doctor's office and an allergy test that is up. I am pretty sure it's the last but if I pretend that it's the cold I don't have to go there. I don't want more meds but I am getting grumpy of this and squint all day because the eyes feels tired even when I have just been asleep. Ok, that's it. No more complaining this week, or at least today. :)



We have a new fun challenge up for you all over at Passion for Promarkers. This theme is a classic! We're asking you to share your new wonderful Easel cards. Of course you have coloured with Letraset products. Letraset is also sponsoring this weeks challenge and up for grabs is a set of Promarkers collectors set neutrals. Also sponsoring this week is Michele R design and there we have a gift voucher worth £10 up for grabs. Thanks to our sponsors this week. 

Ok then! I have a card made even if it was in nick of time. I have used one of the new Tildas from Magnolia and I have no clue of the name. It was in the new club kit. Have it become smaller? It feels like it... Anyway, this one is sweet and was fun to colour. I have used letraset markers and some prisma pens for adding highlights in the hair. Unlucky for you all I am still in the LOTV paper pad mood and have used the Pastel dream again. I am sorry, kind of. But now I am starting to run low on these. LoL


The papers matches the colour choices I make at the moment. Kind of bright pastels and that's one of the reason to why I keep coming back to them all the time. And they are easy to reach. Still have not finished my office/craft room. Hope to get closer to it during the weekend. We might be as lucky as we only have one soccer practise and no game but who knows? Guess we find out tomorrow. Oh boy, side tracked again. Sorry! 

I had no clue on how to decorate this card and to find what I wanted to use so I pretty much looked at my desk and found a bunch of stuff and "just" put them down on the card. The blingy things is from Joanna Sheen. Flowers are a mix from WOC and I am Roses. The charm is from Bildmålarna I think. The pretty circle die is bought from Moa Pyssel and the wooden heards in the flowers around Tilda is from my blogging friend Annelie.

Well this is all from me for today. See you in a few days again when I will be back with a new card for the AUD sentiment challenges.

Love n hugs

Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Certainly agree with you Marie, small kit this time round? This little cutie is called 'Tilda with Kneesocks' from the new Sakura Collection. Not had time to play yet, but yours is fabulous love Jane XDT for PFP x