Wednesday 11 March 2015

Girly

Hi and welcome to my corner of the world. I am having big problems with my internet today or maybe it's the computer as everything is running really slow.

We have a new theme up over at the Paper Shelter today and it's girly. We would love to see girly stuff like pink, lace, pearls, charms etc. Thinks that is typical girly.

Well, speaking of girly I have used a bit less girly image for my card this week, but it doesn't stop my card from being covered in girly stuff. The image used is called The Valkyrie. For some reason I have not been able to use her before but today I thought it was a good idea, for a girly theme. LoL Girl power?


To decorate the card I have used some pink grey dp's from Maja design, lace, flowers and pearl strings. The flowers are covered in white gesso and some lose glitter. Surprise! :) Sometimes it's just plain fun to add lots of stuff and hopefully it turns out ok. If it did this time, it's up to you to decide.

I will keep this short and hopefully it will post at least but no picture will load at the moment and I don't have the energy to sit here more today. One more days work then some rest...

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images.


I end here for now and hope to get this working tomorrow

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
Papertake Weekly - For mum, female or girly


1 comment:

Colette said...

Gorgeous card Marie, I love the image and all the fabulous girly details, like the lace, flowers and pearls, hugs, Colette xx